Last updated: 14.06.2023
Our website address is: aviator-app.in.
Welcome to Aviator-App.in!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of aviator-app.in.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use aviator-app.in if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- License. Unless otherwise stated, aviator-app.in and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on aviator-app.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- User Content. In these Terms and Conditions, “Your User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose.
- Reservations and Restrictions. Access to certain areas of this Website is restricted. Aviator-app.in reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this Website, or indeed this entire Website, at aviator-app.in discretion.
- No warranties. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and aviator-app.in makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability. In no event shall aviator-app.in, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise, and Aviator Game, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.
Again, it’s very important that you consult a legal professional to ensure all the necessary components are included and all content is in line with the law.
Please note that offering online gambling services in India might be illegal in some states. Also, advertising gambling could potentially be seen as promoting gambling, which is also illegal in some jurisdictions. It’s critical to fully understand the legal landscape in each area you plan to operate or provide services.