Last updated: 14.06.2023
- 1. Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- 2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- 3. Log Files
apkdyno.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
- 4. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, apkdyno.comuses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
- 5. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers have the right to request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- 6. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- 7. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- 9. Comments
Upon visitors’ comments, we gather the data presented in the comments form, along with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string, in order to facilitate spam detection. In addition, an anonymized hash, derived from your email address, may be shared with the Gravatar service for verification purposes.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- 10. Embedded content from other websites
Embedded within our articles, you will find a variety of content from external sources, such as videos, images, and articles. When interacting with this embedded content, your experience mirrors that of visiting the respective external websites.
It is important to note that these external sources may engage in data collection, employ cookies, utilize third-party tracking tools, and closely observe your interaction with the embedded content, particularly if you possess an account and are logged in.
What rights you have over your data
Embedded within our articles, you will find a variety of content from external sources, such as videos, images, and articles. When interacting with this embedded content, your experience mirrors that of visiting the respective external websites. It is important to note that these external sources may engage in data collection, employ cookies, utilize third-party tracking tools, and closely observe your interaction with the embedded content, particularly if you possess an account and are logged in.